Eratage LLC is a US-based company that does not do business with EU countries, solicit visitors from the EU to our website, or intentionally monitor the behavior of EU residents. Currently, sales and shipping of our products and services are limited to the United States, the United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the United States Virgin Islands.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files created by the website and stored on your device when you visit our homepage. The browser you’re on uses the cookies to forward information back to the website at each subsequent visit for the website to recognize the user and to remember the user’s choices (for example, login information, shopping cart information, and other settings). This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website. The cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure a connection to the user profile and to use the website in full. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the identity of the user and do not collect the user’s information. These cookies are stored on the user’s device until the browser closes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies provide convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. Functional cookies save the user’s preferences and ensure individual functions, such as the “remember me” functionality that allows users to enter their email and password just once. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device. Other functional cookies we may use include:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. In order to insure our users receive relevant and accurate information, only verified purchasers of our products are permitted to submit a review of any product. We reserve the right to determine the accuracy of the information provided in any review of our product and may remove misleading or inaccurate reviews and take additional measures as we deem appropriate to insure our users receive fair and accurate information.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand what interest our users and how to make the webpage more user-friendly. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device. We use our own analytical tool. The data collected is anonymous, solely for our own use, is not shared with other parties and is automatically deleted after six months.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with more personalized services in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and may be used to show you personalized advertisements on social media and other sites. For targeting purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies. Our website uses third-party services so we know what is popular on our website and what is not, thus making the website more usable. For example:
- we may provide social media buttons which set cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about the user’s interaction with the website that may be used for advertising purposes.
- We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as the visited webpage, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage, and others.
How to control cookies?
However, please note that without saving certain cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to fully use all the features and services of Eratage’s website.
- US – Digital Advertising Alliance
- Canada – Digital Advertising Alliance
- EU – European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Attn: Data Protection
Address: 4951 Cedardale St
Trinity, NC 27370