Wanted A Rest Baby One Piece
Who could resist grinning when they see your cute little culprit wearing this Wanted A Rest baby one piece? The soft, comfy bodysuit has three snap leg closure for easy changing, and a comfortable envelope neckline, plus the hilarious print that’s bound to make the baby chuckle and giggle right along with everyone who sees it.
– White and Pink are 100% soft cotton
– Heather Columbia Blue is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% poly
– Comfortable envelope neckline
– Three snap leg closure
The white size 3-6 month one-piece is temporarily out of stock. However, all the remaining sizes are available. If you have your heart set on the white one piece for a shower gift, I suggest you consider purchasing the 6-12m size. Many mother’s-to-be actually prefer receiving some clothing gifts in larger sizes because babies outgrow items so quickly during infancy. You also have the option of purchasing the 3-6m size in Pink or Blue.
If you would like to be notified when the 3-6m white body suit is in stock again, please contact us. Or better yet, join our newsletter so you’re always first to be informed of back in stock items, as well as all the newest items we’ve added to the store.
- Machine wash inside out, in cold water. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn’t use any fabric softeners.
- Your shirt can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang dry works best.
- For ironing, use a cool iron inside-out. Do not iron the print.
- Do not dry clean.
If you see a halo around your shirt or notice an unusual scent when you remove it from the package this is a result from the print process that happens occasionally and will go away when washed.
Heather Columbia Blue
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Body Width (inches)||9 3/8||9 7/8||10 3/8||10 7/8|
|Fits Baby Lenght (inches)||20-25||25-28||28-30||30-32|
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)||12-16||16-22||22-27||27-30|